The 15th Official Tutorial by Sveva. This tutorial focuses completely on Daz Studio Iray Lighting!
This tutorial covers setting up DS Iray Lights, creating your own lighting, usind HDRI's, saving your own lights, editing light sets, positioning lights and Sun/Sky lighting!
40+ Page Full Color Tutorial in PDF/DOC Format.
10 Main Points, after this tutorial you will be able to:
- 1) Create your very own lights and light sets
- 2) Adjust lighting to your own needs
- 3) Save your own lights/partial lights including rim lights
- 4) Learn about all the different settings I use to create my light sets for sale
- 5) Learn about the Light Tab in DS and how to use it
- 6) Learn how to adjust an HDR Image to suit your renders
- 7) Learn about various settings in the Environment tab in Render Settings
- 8) Learn how I parent my own lights and set them up in the Scene Tab
- 9) Learn how to move/rotate/create rim lights & add them to your scene
- 10) Tips & Tricks to make using Daz Studio Iray Lighting easier!