Men and women faced injury and death in the brutal gladiatorial games staged throughout the Mediterranean world up until the 5th century. Designed for Genesis 3 male and female characters, these accoutrements and weapons can be used to recreate those savage spectacles.
- Loincloth and sandals for both sexes.
- Scaled manica (armguard) and heavy belt.
- Short and long greaves to protect the lower legs.
- Large, medium, and small shields.
- Light spear, trident, straight short sword (gladius), and forward curving short sword (sica)
- Two versions of heavy brimmed helmet, with parented versions for the head. The parented helmets can be scaled to fit a variety of head shapes.
- Ten basic arena poses.
Textures are designed for iRay but will also render with 3Delight.