The Margaretha 1905 is an Exotic and highly detailed accessory delicately handmade to capture the beauty of 1900's Sensual Dancing Era. This exotic headdress captures the beauty and Glamour of the era with Indian Silks, Hammered Metals, EarthStones, Strings of Fresh water pearls and a gorgeous Swan decorated in Swarovski Crystals with matching dangling Ornaments.
This headdress was inspired by the The Sensual Mata Hari also known as "Margreet" short for her birth name Margaretha.. Who was a Dutch Exotic Dancer convicted of being a spy for Germany during World War 1 and excuted by a firing squad in France in 1917.
Mata Hari Captivated her audiences with her promiscuous, Flirtatious persona...openly flaunting her body. She was an overnight success from her debut of her act at the Musée Guimet in 1905. Mata Hari brought a carefree provocative style to the stage in her performance.
Mata Hari was described as extremely feminine, majestically tragic, slender and tall with the flexible grace of a wild animal.
All Materials are delicately hand painted in Substance Painter & designed in Substance Designer + Alchemist to ensure the most realistic quality for your renders.
Materials are optimized and tested for use with Iray.
What's Included in this Mega pack?
-Exotic 1905 Headdress
- Brilliant Cut Swarovski Crystal Ecrusted Swan Ornament Attachment
- Strings of Beads & Swarovski Crystal Brooch Attachment
- Indian Sunshine Ornament Attachment
- Bindi Dot
- Bindi Jewelry Style 1
- Bindi Jewelry Style 2
- 10 Bead Styles
- 8 Headdress indian embellished Silks & Metals
- 8 Hand Painted Indian Metal Embellishments
- 11 Earthstone Styles gently fitted in a platinum & 24K Gold setting
- 5 Hand Painted Sunshine Brooch Materials
- 8 Swan Metals including Hand Painted Style
- 15 Swarovski Crystal Colors & Styles
- 5 Basket Setting Metals including Hand Painted Styles (Basket Settings Allow More Light to pass through giving a brilliant effect)
- 13 Large Crystal Styles
- 8 Deco Trim Styles