Real volumetric Fibermesh eyelashes for Genesis 2 Female(s), Genesis 2 Male(s), Genesis 3 Female(s), Genesis 3 Male(s), Genesis 8 Female(s) and Genesis 8 Male(s).
Fibermesh eyelashes have many advantages over the regular transmaped version. Transrnaped eyelashes are limited to a single plane of polygons and an opacity map, while individual fibers allow greater control, customization and a more realistic look.
Advantages of Lashes Utilities:
- Realistic 3D volume of individual fibers
- Multiple layers and angles
- Sharp detail in all close-up and resolution scenarios
- Specific control of coverage, clumps, or length variations
- Control the density of fibers
- Multiple styles for all kind of characters with the same lashes
- Manipulate all, up, down, left or right zones individually
- 20 morphs. Each morph is also available for the up, down, left and right eyelashes, meaning a total of 100 morphs to customize your desired look
- 14 Main Material Presets (Iray and 3Delight)
- 12 Gradient Material Presets (Iray and 3Delight)
- 10 premade Shaping Presets
- 6 Density presets to control the number of fibers
- 3 SubD presets to control the smoothness of fibers
- 2 Material Presets to hide or show the default Genesis eyelashes
- Genesis 3 versions include an Auto-Hide variant that automatically hides the default eyelashes when conforming to the figure
Also included is a script to randomize shapes: Select up, down, left, right shapes or all at once. All randomizer options come with a control dial to adjust the desired strength, allowing you to go from very subtle, to extreme shapes.
Eyes are one of the most important areas in the quest for quality and realism in a render. Don‘t underestimate the importance of eyelashes to achieve those results!