PBR Roughness/Metalness Workflow
2 Layer Blend with Full Texture Map Support
- Albedo Map
- Roughness Map
- Metallicity Map
- Normal Map
- Opacity Map
- Emissive Map
- Displacement Map
Independent UV control for every layer.
2 Mask Blending for maximum flexibility.
- Mask 1 allows you to specify areas of localized detailed such as the cracks or exposed surfaces you want to blend to.
- Mask 2 allows you to specify a larger pattern with independent UV controls.
- The combination of both masks gives you a unique fully controlled blend
Additional Discoloration Layer
- Allows you to add directional grime without having to bake it into your texture.
- Use the discoloration to further break up any repetition in your textures and add detail such as dripping water, paint or grunge.
- Separate UV control allows you to adjust the discoloration independent of your textures.
- When creating your own scenes, use these shaders to create unique variation without creating multiple versions of a texture.
- Tile small textures across large scenes by blending textures together to avoid repetition.
- Change the look of products you own by adding additional layers without affecting the original textures.
- Mix textures from multiple products together non-destructively.
Detailed User Guide
- Detailed descriptions and guidelines for how to use the shader and the pbr workflow.
3 shaders are included.
- 2 Layer Blend Shader + Discoloration
- 1 Layer Blend Shader + Discoloration - For when you only need 1 set of textures but want to add some discoloration.
- Simplified Shader - Simple PBR shader without extra features for when you just need 1 set of textures.